Wednesday, January 28, 2009

R-E-tarded

I am sorry but Inkheart SUCKED. It was CRAP. Bue, your taste and my taste, so not the same. It WASN'T even CLOSE to nice. Geez. It wasn't nice. Grace, something's wrong with you. Loshni too. Speaking of Loshni, i saw her at Nichii today at Mv. Ok, first of all, when Grace called me at like 10am? She asked me whether i could go watch Bride Wars with them. BUT i couldn't go at that time cos we (My family) were supposed to go visit somemore relatives. Then after lunch, they all decided NOT to go. Isn't that just annoying? SO, i couldn't watch Bride Wars. Instead i went to Mv with Rach and we watched Inkheart. Which i said, is totally crap. Hey, maybe some of you all might like it. But it was messy and it wasn't what i expected. I hope the damn book is better. If not, i tell you, i am going to be so pissed off man.

Back to Loshni, HAHA. She was at NICHII! With her mom and kisheetra and someone else i noe who looks kinds familiar but i just didn't remember her name. And i was like WOW, Loshni, is this the FIRST time you've shopped here? Cos she doesn't ever, never EVER shops. She hates shopping. So yea, i know i'm just going ON and ON but who cares?

Oh and i know my blogskin is horrible. I hate it. Just chillax.

I'm off to watch Red Cliff 2 tomorrow! Hope it's awesome!


ELDS party for 2008
Date : 1st Feb, SUNDAY
Time : 3pm - 7pm
Venue : Nicola Choon's hse. (I'll get the address frm Nicola)
Theme : Whacked/Wacko/Crazy/Funky
Pls RSVP me, Loshni, Saliza or Nicola but she's in Japan so can you pls tell either three of us? And pls pass the message to everyone if possible.
FYI, elds frm last year are most welcomed. And the current Form 1s who are in elds. Oh and btw, it's not your party, so don't be so perasan :P
PLS PASS THE MESSAGE!

0 comments: