Thursday, January 22, 2009

i am still not going near my homework. I've only done my Seni cover and that's about IT :)

SO today i just found out that there's a SEASON 5 TO GREY's ANATOMY.
And DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. SO I'M LIKE OMG.
And of course, i knew about this long time ago, House Season 5 which i'm not soooo excited to watch since it's not that awesome.
I'm so sorry OTH. You're just gonna have to wait cos now you're like right at the bottom of my priority list :( Soon, soon.
GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON 5! I WANT YOU. It's gonna be bugging me and bugging me until i get it. AND WATCH IT. Though it's only the first half, how sad!
And 90210 ended last week! On the telly. So it's like so lame. So lousy. It was like KINDA short. IT just has to end when the show gets interesting and has cute guys in it.
Heroes last episode is this week. That sucks. Only 13 episodes. It's getting less awesomer.
Without the telly, we would be lost souls. Don't you think so?

For Leo, we had to raise some money. In groups or individuals. So obviously we did it in groups. Um, me, loshni, liz, grace, cassie, priscilla, and shivi. Yup. So today we sold like lollipops and sweets. And we made like rm100 over profit just by selling that. Haha. And we were suppose to sell it tomoro :D We are also planning to sell REALLY cute bookmarks and yea, today i just finished them, laminating them, bla bla bla and since i'm bored or just lazy to do my homework, i shall post them :


The flower and the ladybug one is nice.
The aeroplane one says Life is Short. So live it.
The flower says sunshine.
The ladybugged says Ladybugged tm.
All creations and bla bla done by Bue Lim Zhu Ai.

There are more but the stupid blogger is being a pain in the ass. So i shall post all the other pics SOON. I promise :)

0 comments: