Saturday, January 17, 2009

i haven't been updating, have i?

Ok my uncle.
MY UNCLE.
Is an asshole.
Well, obviously he was found.
But you'll nvr guess where he was.
He was in CHIANG MAI.
That IDIOT!
HE didn't tell ANYONE! AND, he didn't bring his PHONE cos he thought there would be NO signal!
Stupid much? And he went for a spontaneous holiday. Wow. I can't understand why he would do that. He called us. COS it was my cousins b'day today. WOW. Well, he got a heck of a scolding from my grandad.
Maybe he has another family. OH. NO. Ok, i'm being so extremely lame today. I blame Liz for telling me that joke today. HAHA! I shall not say it here. Cos i wanna tell it to everyone! TEE HEE.
So i just watched Space Chimps which is a REALLY REALLY STUPID MOVIE!
IT IS SO STUPID THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY MADE IT!
IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!
The trailer was funny but the movie wasn't.ISH.
Anyways, IP MAN is a must watch.You have to watch it even if you don't understand Canto.
If you can, you SHOULD watch it in the cinema. I totally regret not going out with Allen and so and so in Sunway.
And i REGRET NOT GOING TO ISKL TODAY!
GEEZ. I mean, i didn't know the Sea Forensics Workshop was open to ppl who WEREN'T participating. So i had to rot in school today. In the bilik kuliah. For THREE long hours. For the stupid Bengkel KEPIMPINAN. For all the clubs/societies/badan beruniform. The president, secretary and treasurer had to go. Oh was it TORTURE. Seriously man, i almost died in there and there was NO break in between so we were like STARVING. Geez.
Haha. I'm dying to go out to watch a movie or anything else.

0 comments: