Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey you!

Hey did anyone watch American Idol this week? I mean, last week. Or whatever. IT IS SO FUNNY! HAHA! It is soooo funny. Especially the one in Arizona. Man, that was FUNNY! And the one in Kansas, wow, ppl in Kansas are really talented. I mean, there were so many good singers who got in. There was Michael Castro (Jason Castro's bro) who sounded exactly like Gavin Degraw when he sang In love with a girl or something. Whatever it's called. HE has pink hair. But he's not as cute as Jason. Jasonn is ccuttteeeee. And there's this dude he sounds exactly the same as James Morrison! Simon Cowell is just hilarious. I mean the faces he makes is so funny! Casey Carlson rocks. Hope she gets in!

Oh so today we played underwater hockey and water polo. Haha, i can't remember what our score was. It was fun. I hate water polo. It sucks. And stupid Shawn. Play so rough. I think everyone got an injury today from him. And jet doesn't know the meaning of the word DIGNITY. What is that man?

Kanisha, you're making me regret not going to ISKL yesterday for the SEA Forensics Workshop! Aaaahhhhh. I should've gone!!!!!!

I want to shop for more clothes for CNY. But i'm broke.

Um, can you know i think some of you are suppose to tell me whether you can go for Much Ado About Nothing?? I need to tell teacher before she chops my head of. And Kanisha too. But more of teacher. Only CASSIE told me. In case if you forgot what the details were :

Date : 15 february 08, Sunday
Time : 3.00pm
Venue : KLPac
Price : FREE!

HURRY UP AND TELL ME.

Oh and you noe about our elds party rite? I need a theme. So does anyone have any ideas???

0 comments: