Monday, February 23, 2009

And i missed the Oscars.

This morning. Wow, smart of me too. I think i'm not well today. Results:

Best Motion Picture : Slumdog Millionaire (AAAAHHHH! I so hate this movie. I mean, it's good but not like OHMYGOSH AWESOME! No, it's not. And because of this, Benjamin BUtton did nOT win. PFFT.)

Actor in a Leading Role : Sean Penn - Milk (I haven't seen it so yea)

Actress in a LeadinG ROle : Kate Winslet - The Reader (AWESOME.)

Directing - SM meaning Slumdog Millionaire (PFFT)

Foreign Language Film - Departures (?)

Music (Song) - SM (Erlack.)

Music (Score) - SM (Gosh.)

Film Editing - SM ( I hate it)

Sound Mixing - SM (SM SUCKS!)

Sound Editing - The Dark Knight (Ok......yay?)

Visual Effects - Benjamin Button (YAY!)

Actor in a Supporting Role - Heath Ledger as The Joker in The Dark Knight (He deserves this.)

Actress in a Supporting Role - Penelope Cruz as Vicky Christina Barcelona (Haven't seen this.)

Cinematography - SM (SIGH.)

Make up - Benjamin Button (Yay.....)

Costume Desgin - The Duchess.

Art Direction - Benjamin Button (Oh yeaaa, yay.)

Animated Feature Film - WALL-E! (Awesome. P/s: It is not stupid.)

Writing (Adapted Screenplay) - SM (Geezzz.)

Writing (Original Screenplay) - Milk

* Note : Not all of the awards are here. I just put the important ones only. Haha.

So, out of 13 nominations, Benjamin Button won 3 awards only. That is so freaking sad. I hate Slumdog Millionaire so much. I HATE IT!

0 comments: