Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm tired, aren't you?

Hey, today we had the Leo's POC Camp and we visited SPCA. It was really fun and tiring, the games were realllyy funn. At SPCA, we really didn't do much cos they had enough volunteers already so i was kinda playing with the cats and dogs. Hehe, i bought a shirt! It's really cute. I owe Eva money. And a really awesome postcard. I was being really fickled minded today when it came to choosing which shirt i should buy. I came out of the shop and was waiting for the bus and me, being me, i JUST had to change my mind and go change it. I'm only ficled minded when it comes to buying ANYTHING, clothes, bla and bla.

And when i was free like in the bus or waiting for my mom, Liz taught me how to solve the Rubik's Cube AKA Cu Cu Cu (Her cousin who is 16 years old, calls it that, HAHA). Ok, i didn't COMPLETE the cube. Cos i didn't have enough time to learn it. And DAMN, it is so confusing! I didn't KNOW there was a formula to it. And trust me, it is CONFUSING. I solved all the colours except yellow. I'm so proud of myself. Oh wait, ew i sound like Priscilla. I'm SO NOT proud of myself. So i'm almost done with the Cube! Yay!

I am craving for some awesome, melts in your mouth, divine Tiramisu. Any suggestions? Does anyone know how to make them?

Grace, you should've stayed for the games, they were fun. We got wet at the end.

I made some new friends today.

Isn't my blogskin AWESOME? Say it's awesome. Thank you BUE! Sadly, i hv no idea how to edit it.

I'm going to watch Pink Panther 2 on Mondayyyy. With Liz and Shivvy and some ppl.

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE, i know i didn't like A LOT of you all. I'm sorry but i'm just plain lazy. So i'm not really going to bother. SorrY! I think this something called procrastination. Speaking of that, i'm so sick of people talking about procrastination man. It's like someone copies that person and then everyone says it. Seriously la. And copycats should be banished frm existense. ANYWAYS, I'll still read your blogs!

Whoever who started homework, should be kicked in the arse. REALLY hard.

I wish i was Georgia Nicholson. That would be cool. Then, i'd get to have Mr Aaron Johnson who is extremely cute.

I think i'm going to change my Englsih PLBS topic. I feel very perasan when or if i talk about my topic. I'm thinking, how to survive without electricity for a day. Because next Wednesday, that's gonna happen to me, so i'm preparing for the worst.

I realize i'm talking a lot. More or less, BABBLING. Sorry :)

Do not watch The Revoultionary Road. It's freaking boring. I almost died watching it. SO boring, and there's like sex in it which is disgusting cos i think it's 18 and above. Very disapointing.

I think i'm still a little child. I watch cartoons! Haha, why doesn't anyone watch Ben 10:Alien Force?? How childish of me to be watching it. Grandpa Max died man :(

Love my blogskin, au revoir!

0 comments: