Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Something i did on Facebook;

That might be my PLBS topic. Gosh, i still haven't decided.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I hate everything that's got to do with Twilight and Robert Pattinson and the movie. It's soooo OVERRATED. And Robert Pattinson is oogly in every way. Sorry to you all who think he's hot!

2. I like to eat melted ice cream. I microwave my ice cream. I'm a weirdo.

3. I have a wicked sore throat now. You should hear me. My voice is goes like up and down all squeakishlike. Wait, that's not a word. And i hv a blocked nose now. I'm a weakling.

4. I buy a lot of stuff that i don't need. Like my bottle, which i just FOUND out today, in class, Amalina has the same BotTLE as ME :'(. Hehe, i bouught a new bottle :D

5. I also tend to get myself stuck in doing stuff like doing the class board which i volunteered, helping collect donations from the class, walk around the school making announcements. Stuff like that. It's sad.

6. I am fickled minded when it comes to choosing to buy stuff especially clothing.

7. I think i watch too many movies and not enough tv shows.

8. I'm a crybaby. I cried in BOLT. I cried whenever it's touching or someone died. You wouldn't believe all the tears i shed when i read Marley AnD Me.

9. I still watch cartoons. Ben 10 : Alien Force?

10. I am a movie junkie. I haven't seen Bride Wars yet. I've seen Benjamin Button but i wanna watch it again in the cinema.

11. I use th phone everyday and yap to my friends. My minumum usage is half an hour. haha.

12. I watched The Grammy Awards yesterday. Which was tres BORING. Did you?

13. I watched The Pink Panther 2 yesterday and it was hilarious.

14. My attention span is really short.

15. I am a music addict.

16. I want Taylor Swift to come to Malaysia.

17. I want to go for Jason Mraz's concert.

18. I like to watch sci-fi shows like Battlestar Galactica and Stargate Atlantis. I am the only one of my kind who watched these kinds of shows.

19. I play the Sims 2 : Apartment Life which is really sucky.

20. I blog everyday.

21. I hate house practice.

22. I am not going to join cheerleading next year. NO WAY.

23. I jpined Leo and not Interact.

24. I am a girl guide.

25. I am going to post this on my blog. Which i am NOW doing.

0 comments: