Sunday, February 1, 2009

I haven't finished my hwwww.

I've been out the whole day. After training i went to Nicola's place to help prepare stuff then i went to Mv to get some stuff and THEN we had our party which was really fun. Haha, cos maybe we all syok sendiri. Me and Liz gone mental during the scavenger hunt. Seriously wacko. And due to the theme WHACKED everyone came dressed as a wacko. Nicola and Loshni and Grace and Yaash and Tania were PRETTY wacked. Games were fun.

We danced, we sang, we laughed our heads off (especially me and liz, we took pics, we gave prizes away, we ATE, we drank, we had LoaDs of fun.

If i decide to post the pics anytime soon when i'm bored, i will. No promises though.

I just found out that this song existed : Katy Perry - Thinking of You. And it is YAWNNN, so uber boring.

Haha you should watch the trailer for 17 again. It's pretty funny. It's got Zac Efron who kinda looks cute and Georgina Sparks frm GG (i dunno what's her real name, michelle something).

American Idol this week was funnier than last week!

I shall go now because i am hungry and i haven't finished my hw.

0 comments: