Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Every Friday.

Every Friday, i look forward to going out.
So, every Friday, i ALWAYS make plans.
I do. I always try.
But until now, all have failed miserably in my face.
I'm sorry, this is totally random!
I'm fantasizing about my Fridays and it's only Wednesday!
Puh-fft. I intend to go out this FRiday.
BUT i have tuition later.
And after school (which i'm not going to cos of MSSS), i have to go for a Leo meeting.
Which is truly saddening. I'm bored now. No, wait, i'm sleepy and tired but i'm still out.
Anyways, if i WERE to go out this Friday which i highly doubt because i've been trying to since last month, i seriously need to watch Benjamin Button and Bride Wars. Ooooh, this is depressing. Haha. I'm just babbling again. Oh, don't watch the Reader. It seriously is very boring and it's full of sex scenes. Kate Winslet, ew. She looks like a guy. EGADS.

Tata!
P/s : There's a new season of CSI : Vegas tonight. Season 9. I hope it sucks cos i don't really like it anymore. Hope Warrick dies!! Byeeeee.

0 comments: