Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh i went to MV yesterday.

And i bought this frm Roxy:

Haha, i need to buy this.





AREN'T THEY CUTE??
Oh i forgot, Sukantara was hilarious. We all were laughing like loons. Actually me only but all of us laughed like loonies too. I fell on my arse and back when we were just lompat jauh-ing on the grass and i was wearing my socks only, which were wet, and i jumped and i tripped on the huge twig and fell. It looked exactly like a cartoon. HAHAHAHA. And my arse was like kinda full of mud so it looked like i just pooped. Pooped! HAHA. Luckily it didn't rain but it took TWO HOURS JUST TO complete the whole thing. Geez. Oh thks to the smart ass teacher who was like "I'm going to batal you.", URGH, whatever man. Cos of her, my lontar peluru was screwed up. Idiot. BLA.

0 comments: