Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yes! I know

I haven't linked all/most of you yet. I'm sorry but i'm just too lazy to do it. Maybe when i feel like it, i will. But for now, SORRY! Why does it matter anyway? I'll still read it anyway.

MY THROAT IS SOOO SORE. NOW I'M COUGHING AND COUGHING and coughing. :'(

I skipped the stupid ceramah about some crap pertolongan cemas for Coy 5. So sad for you ppl who actually went. You must hv suffered!

In a few minutes or so or now, there will be no electricity here for the whole afternoon so i hv no idea what i'm going to do. No computer, no tv. I'm dead.

One more song which rocks:

I love this song. It's awesome.


Did anyone watched Desperate Housewives Season 5 yesterday????
Seriously, wtheck-ish man. Especially Susan and Mike. You wouln't believe what happened to them. Because everything starts frm 5 years later. But other than that, it was hilarious and awesome.

0 comments: