Friday, February 13, 2009

Thks to my forgetfullness and Grace too of course;

i was late 45 minutes for tuition. I TOTALLY forgot. I was comatos watching the telly and was on the computer most of the afternoon and then Grace called and she was like where are you?
And i was like oh crap cos my mom was out. Oooh yea, and Grace didn't remind me so yea, PARTLY HER fault. Grace shall be coming here to spam soon so watch out for that masked menace. WOW, today i seriously so blur, how can i forget??? I didn't even know my mom went out.

I don't want to sound like a whiny baby but i can't help it but my arm is seriously paining and i stretched it trying to close the car door which had to be so far far away. I know i'm over exaggerating but who cares???? My arm huRTS!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's numb as ever. But it's weird cos mine is the only one that's numb and hurts. Badly. Grace's one doesn't hurt cos she thinks she's so cool, can tahan any pain. Anyways, i'm just babbling here. She says it's ok that i'm insulting her here. IT'S OK! There she goes again. Wow, she really is very bertolak ansurish today. Or Toleransi. Whatever. Eh, i like her keyboard. Very nice. Nicer than mine cos mine is kinda flat and it's black so it's kinda hard.

I shouldn't have told Grace my password.

Tata and au revoir!

0 comments: