Saturday, February 21, 2009

My gosh, finallly, my Internet is WORKING.

Ok, i shall be blabbing about American Idol first which is like totally SUCKY! Gosh, Casey Carlson didn't get in. Heh, it was probably, no, wait HER OWN FAULT cos she sang the, THE dumbest song EVER. E V E R. Puh-fft. Her outfits were so awesomeeee. Anyways, so, Danny got in, which well, i think everyone predicted, cos he ROCKS! I hope he wins, and i hope people do not start calling him Archuleta the second cos he is NOT. He is so much better than Archuleta. Bluekkk. Alexis Grace, hmmm, i'm not a big fan of her cos she isn't like OOOHHH, AWESOME. Nope. Oh what's his name? Michael got in, heh, ok ok only.

CSI was so incredibly super duper tremendously (I hope i spelled that right?) boring. Warrick died. Poo hoo. Who cares? It was seriously very vely disappontingly sucky.

MSSS was sucky! No wait, my TIMES were sucky. But it was fun. On thursday especially. With the stupid card game. HAHA.

On Friday, i watched three movies at home. Hmm, um. Oh, Burn After Reading which i so did not find funny at all, only Brad Pitt's character was funny. I'm told you have to listen really carefully to the dark humor. But whatever, i found it boring. And pretty sick.
And The Reader. I dunnno how to decribe it. I know that i kind of liked it and that it was very sad and tragic at the end. And touching. I cried, so yea. It's just the many disgusting sex scenes and the bits and bobs of everyone's naked body you have to ignore. At the first part la. The movie is more or less like a love story. And this and that. And bla and bla. Watch it. I think Kate Winslet deserves to win the Oscars for her performance here. If she doesn't win and if Benjamin Button doesn't win, then i shall declare that the Oscars is a stupid awards show. It's tomorrow so remember to watch it!
Revolutionary Road is such a waste of time. My time. Waste of film and money. Super boring. It was so undramatic. I wasn't moved at all. Kate Winslet wasted her breath here. Stupid show. There, i think that sums it.

My weekeends are always jam-packed with stuff and activities for school. I shall not go on about how much i hate that it always is. Tomorrow my day will be wasted at Summit cos i'm going for Leo Idol. Eeeek, puh-fft.

Oh donate money to me! I'm collecting money for the Blind Leading The Blind Charity Walk. And if you want, you can also participate in the walk too. It's 3 km, i think. Details :

Date : 19th April 2009 (Sunday)
Venue : Dewan Sivik Car Park
Time : 7.30am.

Hmmm, i don't feel like explaining how the walk works. Will say when i feel like it.

Bleh, i don't know whether it's me or is everyone getting on my nerves? Oh well, maybe it's me. Or not. Or, well. Whatever.

I am reading Louise Rennison's Confessions of Georgia Nicholson which is SOOOOO FUNNY! Everyone, read iT! It's like hilarious. Now, i'm reading It's OK, i'm wearing really BIG knickers! Haha. And i just bought Brising, the third book for Eragon? Yea, saving it for my March hols.

0 comments: