Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I do not want to take the stupid jab.

Why in the world must we take such a stupid jab? I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE THE TETANUS JAB. This Friday :'(. Shall a bunch of us go to Sunway to skip it? My mom says i have to take it :'(. I hate jabs. I seriously hate them. Not because i'm scared of them, i just hate them so much. Can someone invent a new way to get the stupid medicine in our veins? GEEZ.

I hope it rains soon.

I have homework to do.

I'm going for some Leo Probationers Camp this Saturday. And it's the WHOLE day :'(. We're going to SPCA and we're having activities in school.

I still haven't decided what to do for my English PLBS. I'm not sure whether to talk about the 100/10 things i want to do before i die OR talk about something more serious like the war or the global recession but that might be boring so i think i'll just go with the other one.

I ahven't finished writing down my Sivik stuff yet! And i have a bunch of other stuff to do :'(.
I have tuition in 10 minutes :'(.

0 comments: