Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th.

How was it? Was it painful? Did it hurt?
These where the questions that were asked MOST of the time during school. Well obviously i'm talking about our stupid Tetanus Jab which we took today. It hmmm, sucked. It wasn't painful. It just stung. And then now it's numb. Woo hoo! You rock my socks, Tetanus Jab. My upper arm only hurts when i move it up or do the loop de loop. Haha. It varies frm a person to another whether it's painful. It kinda depends on them, some said it wasn't even painful. Some said it was. I SAY it was kinda painful but not painful cos it stung. And those people who didn't have their BCG scar .... they had to take it. For example, Crystal took two jabs and she said it wasn't painful, my ass la. I bet the BCG hurt like hell. Stupid jabs. Some one had better invent another method or way to put medicine in our arteries/veins. Geez. Lousy jab. Well, at least it's over.
So yea, Friday the 13th and this is our bad luck. I didn't even get to go out today on account of NO ONE IS FREE AT ALL to watch Benjamin Button with me. :'(. I swear, if i don't watch it soon, ........ ANYWAYS, whatever. Tomorrow i will be spending my entire, well most of my day at ISKL for The SEA FORENSICs Tournament. Don't ask me what it is if you don't know cos i'm too lazy to explain.
Oh, for lunch i ate two Double Cheeseburgers frm Mcdonalds. They were just divine. I dunno why, but it was damn good. Maybe it was all the oil in the patty or the amount of cheese it had, Anyways, it was awesome. They have a promotion now, if you didn't know. Rm 5.95 (With tax is Rm6.25), you get a burger, a drink and fries. It's frm 12-3pm on weekdays ONLY. Got some more burger with the set. I can't remember. Eat Cheeseburgers!
Okay, now, prepare for a very long paragraph, mostly complaints about American Idol. Firstly, congrats to those who made it through. Casey Carlson, Danny something, Ann Marie, gay guy Nathaniel, blind guy, guy who sounds like james morrison OH Alex Wagner i mean, Adam Lambert, and a few other ppl who i don't think deserve it. Let me begin with
TATIANA AKA ANNOYING ANNOYING IDIOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SHUT UP AND WHO IS INCREDIBLY ANNOYING. There. I think that's all. Oh wait, one more. OVEREMOTIONAL DRAMA QUEEN WHO'S VOICE I CAN'T STAND. And her singing isn't any good either.
What is wrong with you, judges??? Have you completely lost your minds? Have you all gone bonkers. I know Simon doesn't like her and all, so yea, GO SIMON! I think i've described HER as much as i could in the above. There were a whole lot of OTHER ppl who DESERVED it WAY WAYYYY more than this dunguhead. Seriously, Jamar didn't get in. What the heck la. I almost cried. And there were a whole loads of ppl who got in who didnt deserve it too. There were a few ppl who forgot the lyrics during Hollywood week and still got in. Oh congrats to Anoop who made it. He rocks. His name, not so much. Haha. Hmm, i kinda forgot what i wanted to say, so i shall stop here.
Did anyone watch PCK this week? It was damn funny. Why is it that no one in my class watches it but me and Deanna?
Hello! My name is Candy Chew! How may i helpt you?
Haha!

0 comments: