Saturday, February 21, 2009

Merentas Desa.

Anywaysssss, so Merentas Desa was today. It was totally sucky. The results are :

1st Hermine (I am not surprised.)
2nd Assunta (VERY VERY SURPRISED. IT'S LIKE FREAKING HISTORY they got SECOND.)
3rd Clare (Heh, so if they got third soooo, Francis got ....)
Last but not least Francis (We nvr ever get last. This year was so lousy. And for the record, I'm in Francis. Pffftt.)

Ok, then today no one followed me. While i was running. Cassie or Bue or Grace did NOT run with me. So i was left alone, panting and saying Excuse me! and pushing aside the juniors who some walk slower than my grandmother. I was trying to keep up with Praveena aka Sticky (I decided to name her Sticky cos she's so skinny and stickyish.Like a stick.Yes?) but i eventually failed after trying to run uphill with her. So guess what placing i got? It's a totally sucky placing. I should've gone last year.

I GOT 5TH.
And Praveena got 4th.
And the other three, i'm sorry, FIRST three were way in front.
Wow, it's raining very heavily here.

0 comments: