Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Aiyaaaa.

Who in the world LIKES ALGEBRA??? WHO????? WHY????

I am feeling random today.
SO random that i decided to cut my hair.
Hahahah. My hair looks so much nicer. But when i tie it, it doesn't really make a difference.
I lost my pencil case/box.
Hahahaha.
I la la love my hair.
I'm being so vain now.
I also love my flats.
Guess what? I'm going to be holy from Friday till Saturday :)

So what? I am a retard. I'm having more fun. Than you will ever have. Well that's the way it is. HAHA-HAHA-HAHAAAAA.

P/s : Ohh yea, i love being left out. Thanks a LOT. Sorry, but you ain't getting any of MY ideas. Thanks for sharing and actually TELLING me about it.

And you call yourself a friend? You need to take a what is a friend course. I may be paranoid but i just can't help but wanting to just slap your face and telling you off :) But now, i'm just ignoring you. But when you're going to need help, you're not getting any frm ME. That's what you get. It's called karma, babey.

0 comments: