Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life's temptations.

Oh how i'm craving for Carls Jr and a sandwich from Subway and cookies from Famous Amos (even if they are poisonous).
We just can't resist the temptations.
The urge to buy new clothes. We girls can never have enough clothes. We always want more. Don't ask why. It's just something guys just don't understand.
I was suppose to go to Mid Valley today with Grace and Loshni. Not for fun. To go get stuff for Leo tomorrow. But oh wells, my mom isn't home now, is she?
Oh speaking of Loshni, it is my duty to inform you all that yesterday (since she probably would TELL everyone), she went on a lunch DATE. A date date. With a guy guy. And you're reading this right, it's LOSHNI. Ya know, L-O-S-H-N-I. Uhmm.
I still have no proof to this so i'm not TOO sure.
P/s : I ditched Plurk and i joined Twitter! :D

0 comments: