Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sports Day was hawt.

I mean it, literally. I think i'm a million tones darker. It was freaking HOT! Sweating and burning up in my pandu puteri uniform is so not a nice thing. I AM NVR EVER MARCHING EVER AGAIN. It's a horrible experience. NOT recommended. Haha. Ok, we kinda screwed up some things. Cheerleading was OK la! anyways, i would like to congratulate :

HERMINE for getting first overall. (pfft.)
FRANCIS for getting SECOND overall. (p/s : i'm in Francis!)
CLARE for getting third.
And last but not least, Assunta (which i support!).

Francis for best mascot! Go Malini!
Assunta for best tent deco!
FRANCIS FOR WINNING GOLD FOR PERBARISAN!!!
And um i can't remember.
Sorry i have no pictures! I'll go steal someone's pics!
Oh and, congratulates to the cheerleaders!
And screw you people who didn't come for Sports Day. You're lucky you didn't come.
UGH I HATE HER. She should get the title worse *** ever!

0 comments: