Friday, April 10, 2009

All about TODAY.

Adam Lambert's Mad World.










All around me are familiar faces

Worn out places, worn out faces

Bright and early for their daily races

Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses

No expression, no expression

Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow

No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell youI find it hard to take

When people run in circles

It's a very, very

Mad World Mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday

And I feel the way that every child should

Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous

No one knew me, no one knew me

Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson

Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kind of funnyI find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell youI find it hard to take

When people run in circles

It's a very, very

Mad World Mad World

Enlarging your world

Mad World.


This song is mucho awesome.


I had no school today. I didn't follow Grace and Liz and all out to Mv. Cos i alraedy watched Shopaholic. On Monday. Went to watch Fast and Furious 4 with David. Gawd, don't ever EVER watch it. SOOOO boring. Horrible. I mean, the action and the cars are nice and all. But that was only the starting and the end. If you do wanna know more about what i mean, read the Star's review on it :


AS proved by this franchise, one cannot really go wrong when a film has cars speeding dangerously on the roads, which feeds our own need for speed. That element is so prominent that the story and characters become secondary – this would explain how Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift is an exciting watch even when the story is so blah.
The fourth film in this franchise brings together the four original cast members. Its somewhat acceptable story has frenemies Dominic Toretto and Brian O’Conner (played by Vin Diesel and Paul Walker respectively) going after a drug lord using devil drivers to move shipments across the Mexican border into the United States. Again, the story is pretty pointless even though the actors obviously do their best to inject whatever emotion they can muster up for their characters. Unfortunately, they remain one-dimensional.
New tricks on wheels are showcased here and the action sequences (on wheels and on foot) do not disappoint. Five seconds into the movie, and the gang is already leaving skid marks. In the end, Fast & Furious is a fun escape that takes us up close and personal to the racing to remind us just how awesome cars really are when handled right. – Mumtaj Begum (Grade : **)


So crack a bottle, let your body waddle, don't act like a snobby model, you just hit the lotto, uh oh uh oh, bitches hopping in my Tahoe, Got one riding shotgun and no one of them got gloves.


Haha, i like this song.


0 comments: