Friday, April 3, 2009

JUST ENJOY THE SHOW!

Hey ya'll! Come for Leo's IU Day! Don't go for Samad's! SUPPORT ASSUNTA! DO CHARITY MAN. You know your RM10 you pay for the ticket can provide a vaccination shot for TEN children??? Yea, you're doing THAT much. Guess what?

Saya lupa makan ubat saya hari ini.
Sooooo, i'm a little bit curazzzyyyy now. I have been laughing since after the ELDS meeting which was all about Lit Night (LITERARY NIGHT) and i don't think i'm performing so yea.
And guess what??? MEGAN JOY WENT OUT LAST NIGHT. WHAT THE HELLLLL MAN. What is wrong with you AMERICA? Okayyyy fineee. Her performance this week wasn't NICE, but you could've kicked out ANOOP! Who totally doesn't deserve to be THERE! You know why?Cos he sucks! And GUESS WHAT??? I got second for 800m today. Wahahahhaha. Of course Thachaini was gonna be first so whatever! My clean sport shoes are now black. BLEH, PFFT. And guess what??? I know what peformance we all should do for OKH at the end of the year man. I have ................ I-N-S-P-I-R-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!

Oh, gossip girl season 2, so far so good ......

0 comments: