Thursday, April 2, 2009

American Idol.// IU Day.

Hey you! Details are on the flyer. Anyways, i'll just tell you.
It's this Saturday at the school hall frm 10AM to 1PM. Get your tickets frm any of the Leos or me. I'll be performing and singing. HAHAH. Oh the tickets are only RM10 each. And proceeds go to UNICEF! Support Assunta! And do charity!


Danny Gokey was awesome. I love the song he sang. He rocks!

And Kris Allen too. HE WAS AWESOME.

I'm running 800m tomorrow morning on the muddy school field. SIGH.

And i still hv to practice for the the first dance and the last dance.

And i have to get the kiddies frm Unicef (We're dancing with them.) their accesories.

And i'm running. Oh, did i mention that? Oh, i did.

OH, and i got april fooled like 5 times yesterday! HAHAHA.
I'm watching Bride Wars now. FINALLY.

0 comments: