Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fish wrangler.

I am ASHAMED of myself. I am now the owner of a pair of reddish flats from Vincci +.


Noooooooooooooooooo. After i told myseld NOT to buy it. But i technically didn't buy it. My mom did. She went to Bangsar WITHOUT me. SO uhmm, whatever........ They're so pretty. I'll take a pic of it when i feel like it. Right now, all i want to do is just sleep or waste time. I can hardly open my eyes, let alone keep em open. Sooooo, school was bleh as usual. Guess what i did? I finished PD10!!!!!!!!!! In case you don't know what it is, it's an AWESOME BOOK bY MEG CABOT!!!! And i love it!!!!




Princess Diaries ; Forever.
It isn't some girly lame book.
It's funny and it rocks.
And p/s : I am in lurveeee with Michael Moscowitz.
Sad that he's a fictional character.

0 comments: