Wednesday, April 29, 2009

She wants to touch woahh. [EDITED] [[EDITED AGAIN!]]

Hola amigos.
The end is coming.
Muahahaha.
Be prepared.
I'm mad.
I want a shirt saying that.

Blame the swine flu for that.
This post will be edited soon. Until then, ciao! I'm off for tuition and this time i didn't forget ;)

Edited!!!
I'm getting a Little Miss shirt :). Anyways, whatever. Did you know that TOMORROW there is a ZARA WAREHOUSE sale? At Cineleisure. It's mainly Zara and Massimo Dutti but it's ZARA!! AAaaaaaghhhhh. I so so so want to go. I feel so down because i can't go. I hate tomorrow. Cos of stupid KGT la. Argh, i hate that too.

Anyhoo, today was Lion Ivan's surprise b'day party! He is our Leo advisor.

Happy Birthday!
Hope you liked your partay!
Haha :)
I'm trying to be happy for myself even tho deep down inside i'm depressed. It's not a stupid thing to get all worked up for, btw.
Sighs, another sad day at school tomorrow :
EDITED ONCE AGAIN!
HOMG. HOMGGG. AAAAHHHH. OMGOSH. OMGOSH.
I
I JUST PAPER JAMMED MY PRINTER!!!!
AND ITS PRINTING MY KGT!
WHICH I'M SUPPOSE TO BRING TOMORROW.
OOOOOHHHH, I DEAD.
CRAPA CRAP CRAP CRAPPPP!
OH MY CRAPITY CRAP!
i'm having a PANIC ATTACK.
OH NO! IT WONT UNJAM!
*SCREAMS*
OOOOHHHH NOW I REALLY DEAD.
AND IT's HALFWAY PRINTING.
Oh poop, screw my printer :
PFFT.

0 comments: