Thursday, April 23, 2009

Things to do/on my mind.

1. Apologize to people who didnt night fish yesterday night cos of Fish Wrangler. Blame it. I SO SO SO WENT BACK to Fishertonville. I am serious.

2. Plan Francis marchers pool party at MY place even tho i have ZERO things to do with it. I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. SIgH.

3. Try not to kill myself during English because i was going to die of boredom.

4. Figure out a gift for the teachers for teachers day from the prefectorial board.

5. Suggest them a place for a trip. (PREFECTS.)

6. Finish my tons of homework. MY SENI. AAAAAHHHH.

7. Going to be busy starting frm tomoro till Saturday!!!!!!!!

8. I will be going to Praise Children's home tomorrow..... and then i will be holy and go for Grace's church play or something like that. AND then the next day i'll be going for my school's CU Rally instead of going for DJ's IU :) and then i will be off to Bue's church to exploreeeeeeee. :O

9. It would be a lot easier if i were to just die, wouldn't it?

10. Oh, and i have to sms everyone details about tomorrow.

11. And bring the money for my Leo uniform.

12. Btw, i am in love with KRIS ALLEN. I thought Adam's performance was so so. So was Dannys. I STILL hate Anoop(um, dont you noe how to shave???) and Lil Rounds(NO ORIGINALITY, you karoake singer wannabe).

13. i have to say, that i look like i'm PMSing. But im not. Im just very stressed out.

14. Help me :)

1 comments:

Amanda Hong said...

nics, leave me your email cuz i privated my blog [: