Sunday, April 19, 2009

i feel dead.

I am deprived of shopping. i need to buy something, preferably shoes, but i don't need them! But i just can't help myself. 11 pairs of shoes are enough, arent they? oh wait 12. I was at bangsar village today for lunch at reunion (you should go there one day, the chinese food there is awesome!) and i was at vincci + and i WAS going to buy a pair of flats but there wasn't any of my size. UGH. They were so pretty. I wanna shop at MV! AAAAHHHHH.

P/s : screw you, jet and ccy!
Haha, my dad just came back frm jakarta. .............................................................................................. He bought loads of dvds. i just watched Monsters vs Aliens and Knowing :

Cute. Funny. Stupid.





It was CREEPY! Scary. Dumb ending. Too long. CREEPY! Effects were wicked. SCARY!


Oh and you noe the X-men movie that got leaked ouT?? Yea.... ask me about it on msn. HAHAHA.

Signing out,

SLEEPY!

0 comments: