Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ok, i feel like abandoning my blog.

Because i feel like it. I'll just say a few words. My Leo IU was nice. Missed life saving. Planned to watch FF4 on sunday but no ticket. Sunday was mucho fun. Just found out Ben is 15. Haha. Damages was awesome. I know, who watches it? Well, me. i like deep shows. House was, OMG! House is going to kiss Cuddy! OMGODDDITY GOSH. And 13 is a freaking LESBO. Gross, who picks up random strangers and has IT with them? School today was boring. Tomorrow's gonna be worse. Watched Shopaholic yesterday. It was hilarious. Must watch. Hmm. i think i shall put some songs here. Hee :)

LISTEN TO THESE SONGS!

Lily Allen - Not Fair.

Enrique Iglesias ft. Ciara - Takin Back my Love
Ciara ft Justin Timberlake - Love and Sex and Magic
Lady Gaga - Love Games
Lady Gaga - Starstruck.
Rihanna - Hatin on the club (NEW SONG)
Neyo - Mad
Most of the songs up here are cheesy but who knows you might like it!

0 comments: