Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bla bla bla

Firstly, GEEZ, GRACE!!!!!! STOP FLOODING MY CBOX!!!!!!!!!!Full of your msgs.Geez.Anyways, whatever.
Just came back from Mid Valley.Oh me, Grace, Bue, Joy, Loshni, Yee Lynn, Shivi.
Ok.I'm also getting really really tired about ppl blogging about TWILIGHT.Geez.It's getting really old.And boring.But this will be my last LAST post about it.

Cos i just watched it?Yea..IT WAS OK MAN.It wasn't disapointing!Or awesome!It was OK.

I think for those who DON't READ it,and YOU are a guy.....don't bother watching it.You'll just find it weird.And maybe stupid.And funny.Haha.I found it hilarious!I mean,yea,me and loshni were the only ones laughing,but still.Jasper's face!OH-SO FUNNY!It looks so BLUR!And the way Edward looks and stares at ppl!It's so FUNNY!Like he's gonna EAT YOU UP.Which is what he's gonna do but still.

And Edward Cullen / Cedric Diggory frm HP / ROBERT PATTINSON is so HORRIBLE LOOKING!I see his face,i wanna puke man!So much make-up!And his hair is just like some kinda mad scientist!Wahahaha!!Don't you agree?Pls comment.


GROSS,rite?


But Isabella Marie Swan / Bella / Kristen STEWART is GORGEOUS!She is really pretty!Comment on this TOO!


I guess that's about it.Bwahahaha,i don't mind watching it again tho.But it was kinda SLOW.2 hours.Haha.It's watchable.

I also watched BOLT in 3D.3D was nothing much.It was OK for Malaysian Standard.Rm17.Pfft.Anyways, the whole thing was OK only.Only some parts were FUNNY.But the ending was AWESOME.REally GOOD.It was extremely touching.I CRIED.Haha.It's me.What do you expect?Tho i was the only one crying.Haha.It was really really TOUCHING.I love the ending.But at first the storyline wasn't much.Animation was nice.But it wasn't better than WALL-E!Ok.It was as good as WALL-E.WATCH it in 2D!!!

P/s : WALL-E was AWESOME.It is not stupid or whatsoever.It was totally NICE.You noe who i'm talking too.Haha.

2 comments:

BuFFaLoes UniTeD(BU) said...

haha..lol...fong...he is quite ugly...

Super Nic said...

HAHA yes SUPER UGLY!!!!!!