Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mid Valley AGAIN 2

Tee hee. This time i think i spent like maybe Rm 500 over? I loveeeee Christmas! Cos when Christmas is near, all the shops have sales. And when there's sales, we SHOP. We shop till we drop. Literally. MNG Sales ROCK! It seriously does. But it's darn hot in there cos there soo many ppl in there. And there's like a stupid long queue to the dressing room. I bought like dunno how many shirts, 4 to be exact, one's a blouse i think, and i think i bought a tank top? and a jacket there. And then Nichii, i got a really pretty black dress (I know i don't wear dresses but this was cheap!), the usual shorts, pants, oh and a shirt / blouse ( awesome ). I ain't gonna be shopping for a LONG LONG time. Maybe i will, but now i'm BROKE! I've got like less than 50 bucks left. SO i need to spend my money wisely. Nah, that's never gonna happen. I wanna buy books. But i also wanna buy a wallet frm LeSportSac. No, i wanna save my money for next Thurs cos i'm going out. Dang it. Aaaaaahhhhhhh i think i'm going to mid valley tomorrow. AGAIN. With my dad cos he's on leave. Ew. I don't think i wanna go.

0 comments: