Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged by Clare

This is my third tag of the week. Pfft.

Type your first name with your :

1: Fingers Nicole

2: Chin njikc9io9loerw

3: One finger, eyes closed Nicole

4: Elbow nicole (not bad i can type with my elbow! :D)

5: Nose nbicvill;re

6. Palmckladreuizadsas

1: List 4 random things that you have:
Clothing, Hair, Glasses, Nails?

2: Have you slept in the back of the car?
ABU-DEN?

3: Have you recently dyed you hair/cut it?
Nope.

4: List 4 people you look up the most?
I look up to no one. Seriously, i DON'T. Sad isn't it?

5: How many pets do you own as of now?
A dog, two turtles and some fish.

6: Which do you prefer? Black or White?
I can't choose. I like them both :)

7: Who is your most played character?
Err me no get this?

8: Choose one or other: Being stuck in the island with a friend, or with 5 acquaintances?
Obviously i'd rather be stuck with a friend la.

9: Name 3 aspects that tell who you are.
Crazy. Blur. Lifeless. (Wow, that's a WEIRD combination. Well, sometimes i either am one of those three things)

10: If you could have the power, what would it be?
Have the power of what? Superpowers? Oh if it were that. Boy i'd want Peter Petrelli's power. If i could hv the power of God, wow, then i'd be God. Ok i'm not making sense here.

11: Who was the last person you talked to?
Err my mom?

12: Who was the last person you said I love you to?
No one.

13: Write down the first 5 words that pop into your head?
Just dance, gonna be ok. I hate you. (ok that's not 5 words but who cares?It was the first thing that came into my head)

14: What's the one thing you wish you could do better?
I wish i could open my eyes bigger so that i can realize what i've been missing the whole time. And that thing i've been missing .... i feel like i wanna slap someone.

15: Do you like the way you are?
No. I don't. Cos of my stupidity (refer to Q14)

16: Choose, Summer or Winter.
I can't choose. I like them both.

17: Rain or Snow?
Snow.

18: Water or Ice?
HUH? Er....water?

19: List 2 odd things about yourself.
I hate myself for being so stupid.
I seriously feel damn lifeless now.

20: Which are your 2 bad habits?
Biting my nails (i just started this ass habit last last month. Blame the exams).
Crying or tearing over little stuff or when i see ppl cry OR when i watch Grey's Anatomy.

21: Now list 6 people who should do this quiz.
Bue. Joy. YL. Tammy. Grace. Deepa. Kanisha. Amanda. Shern Lyn. Amanda Leong. Jiun Ru. Jet. Kanisha. Keith. Paige. Shern Lyn. Sukirtha. Sweet Mae.
I DON'T CARE, i'm tagging EVERYONE.

0 comments: