Friday, December 5, 2008

What i did today.

I went out with like 30 ppl or so today at mv AGAIN.But only hung out with Loshni,Jr,and Cassie.We watched Wild Child today.Pretty retarded.But it was kinda funny.Story was stupid.Alex Pettyfer (Alex Rider frm Stormbreaker) made the movie bearable cos he was super super CUTE.His British accent and his voice.He's like McDreamy the second.Tho i can't BELIEVE he was Alex Rider.He looked like a girl in Stormbreaker and he looked really SHORT.And then suddenly he is ssooooo cute.But to see Emma Roberts act like a Biatch.It's kinda WEIRD.




He looked cuter in the movie :)

I didn't watch Grey's Anatomy today.The WHOLE day.GASP.Cos i was OUT.Awww....

I think i hv too many books to read.I hv GG 2,3,4,5.Shopaholic & Baby (couldn't resist buying it today).A Place Called Here, If you could see me now by Cecelia Ahern.The IT girl.And i intend to read Eldest again & later on borrow Brisingr frm Cassie.I wanna read Brisingrrrrr.Haha.Yeap.I hv TOO many books to read.


I dunno why i went for land today.Only me, caroline, & jet came.Only 3 of us.Aww.And everywhere HURTS man.Shoulder, arms, abs, back, calf, thigh, and my BUTT!Geez.It's gonna hurt thru out the whole weekend.Dang.

I just saw this Mercedes car at the porch.Someone getting married.And their car was just crack-a-lackin.In other words, AWESOME.Dunno what, S-Class i think.I would drool over this car,I think it's this :



Freakin' cool rite?

0 comments: