Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm rambling,aren't I?

I'm obsessed with Patrick Dempsey.OMG.Did you know that McDreamy has Dyslexia ? Since he was 12.Holy Crap i didn't know THAT.He is so dreamy. I stayed up until 2.30am last night watching Grey's Anatomy.It rocks man.I haven't reached the part where Mark Sloan aka McSteamy comes in yet tho.I'm still in Season 2.I think.You know Ellen Pompeo's face?It IS like porcelain.

Hey Ho Let's go!It's going down tonight!Hey Ho!Let's go!We're gonna do it till we die!Cos I!I got no reason to apologize!That's my generation!Stupid song.Ringing in my head.Cos of Star World.Just watched Heroes Epi 6.Nice but not awesome.Hah,i was laughing when Hiro tried to sneak up on that guy who can see the future thingy.That was hilarious.

I just finished Shopaholic & Sister.It was nice, but not as awesome as the three before it.I've still got Shopaholic & Baby to read.Pfft,you know what?I'm just going to buy it myself.Since everyone got me Gossip Girl.Haha.Aw,I just realized i'll be going to Mv in an hour or so.Dang.Speaking of Gossip Girl,the first one which is MINE,is totally RUINED.It is CACATED.I feel like getting myself another one.But it's darn expensive.Oh thank you Bue,Cassie, & JR for getting me no. 2, 3, 4, 5 (GG).
Gotta get ready to go,TATA :)




0 comments: