Friday, December 19, 2008

Geez.Tagged by Sweet Mae

The rules:

Link to your tagger and post these rules. List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.

Haven't i done this before? Sigh. Oh well, who cares?
I like to waste my credit by sms-ing ppl for no reason.
I am super unlucky.
I think Heroes pale in comparison to Grey's Anatomy.
I hv moved houses/states 5 times.
I also like to waste money too when i'm not broke.
I plan events in school.
I am a slob. Do you think i'm a slob?
I don't play Pet Society anymore.

Tag :
The same ppl i tagged for the earlier tag. AND CLARE.

#You
First Name : Nicole
Nickname : Erm.. Nic?
Name you wish you had : A name that isn't so common. I like the name Saoirse. But i can't seem to pronounce it.
What do people normally mistake your name as : Er, i dunno. Nichole? or Nicol?
Birthday : 19 Nov 1994
Birthplace : Sadly, JB.
Time of Birth : I D K, no i just can't remember.
Single or taken : Single
Zodiac sign : Scorpio

#Your Appearance
How tall are you : Shorter than Caroline and Bue.
Wish you were taller : Doesn't everyone? Except Grace.Cos she's TOO tall.
Eye color : It's not black, it's like really dark brown.
Eye color you want : Icy blue.
Natural Hair color : It ain't black. It's dark dark brown.
Current Hair color : Um.Still the same?
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : No why would i do that?
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : Um nothing much. Except for performances.
Glasses or contacts : Contacts are scary, i wear glasses.
Do you wear make-up : nope. Only for dinners or any special occasion.
Ever had hair extensions : nope.
Paint your nails : yeah, not now though.

#In the opposite gender
What color eyes : Icy blue would be nice....
What color hair : anything.
Shy or Outgoing : outgoing!
Sexy or Cute : Both.
Serious or Fun : depending on the situation ..
Older or Younger than you : anything but younger. How's about the same age?
A turn on : Not gonna answer this cos i dunno.
A turn off : Err same answer as the ABOVE.

#This or that
Flowers or Chocolates : Both.
Rap or Rock : Both.
Relationship or One night stand : Both. HAHA.
School or Work : neither. HAhA.
Love or Money : Both.
Movies or Music : I can't choose...BOTH.
Country or City : CITY!!!!
Friends or Family : Friends!!!

#Have you ever
Lied : Who hasn't?Stole something : nah.
Smoked : It's disgusting.
Hurt someone close to you : A long time ago but yea i think so.
Broke someone's heart : ....
Had your heart broken : ....
Wondered what was wrong with you : When i'm down, yes.
Wish you were a prince/princess : YES.
Liked someone who was taken : Err, not that i can remember.
Shaved your head : Gross, no.
Used chopsticks : Duh.

#Favorites
Flowers : Roses.
Candy : Chocolate.
Song : All the songs in my phone.
Scent : Dior's Jadore.
Colour : No specific fav colour.
Movies : I'm not going to list down a really long LIST here.
Singer : It's a LONG list.
Words : *that's for you to judge*
Junk foods : Chipster HOT N SPICY (I eat that in the cinemas haha), Super Ring!
Website : Facebook.
Location : Home, Mid Valley. Sunway Pyramid.
Animal : Dog.....cats........

#Misc
Ever cried over someone : Who HASN'T?
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : A lot of stuff.
Do you think you're attractive : I dunno, you tell me.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : How about i be a princess and i fall in love with my prince and we'll live happily ever after. Cos REALITY, yea, it sucks.
Do you play with any sports : umm, swimming?

0 comments: