Monday, December 22, 2008

I know i babble, so what?

Ok haha i just finished the 3rd season of Grey's Anatomy and i think it sucked. Ok the starting was like nice. Then the ending was bleh. Burke left Christina???That is SOO unlike Preston Burke. And frankly, the starting of season 4 isn't very interesting. It's sooo weird. I think my fav season is season 2. I cried the most. Season 1 is like so not dramatic when you compare it to Denny Duquette dying. Geez, i cried a lot.
Aiyo. My dad is like gonna be home tomorrow and tomorrow tomorrow and then it's CHRISTMAS! Gosh, i just realized Christmas is like in three days. OWWWHHHH. That sucks. I mean, not Christmas, my DAD. Cos NOW, one more person to hog the tv and the comp. So now, i CAN't watch Grey's Anatomy. I would really REALLY like a freaking DVD player this Christmas, Santa. So that i can watch Grey's Anatomy without anyone bothering me :)
I'm going to have a not so awesome Christmas = / pfft
I hv to go to school on the 2nd of January. How sucky is THAT?
To set up the hall for the stupid orientation.
Pfft. And btw, i think i'm the only person frm school who HASN't gotten her stupid report card.
Seriously..
SERIOUSLY, I haven't.
I'm pretty convinced it got lost in the mail AND i dropped class.
And HELLO?Why can't i sign in to Facebook????
Grrrrr. Annoying. I still haven't posted the pics yet. And guess what?
I can't remember where i use to sit in class. Why do i babble so much?
Why am i asking YOU?
Why am i babbling about random topics????
OH OH guess what?
I DIDN'T PUT ON WEIGHT.
WOO HOOO!!!!!
I was gonna type something but i can't remember.
Oh well, i'm sleeping NOW. Cos i hv to wake up tomorrow morning. For training :)
Stupid spacing. Lousy Blogger.
OH OH now i remember, CAN YOU STOP BEING A FREAKING COPY CAT??!!FREAK.

0 comments: