Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Make up my mind.

I want to blog but i'm feeling super duper lazy now.Aaah whatever.You noe i think i'm going out too much.The hols are so tiring.Geez.I went out on saturday,monday,tuesday, and luckily i didn't go out with Shan and whoever to Sunway Lagoon today.And stop asking me why.Like 4 ppl asked me already.Gee.Well, first of all,like i said, i'm going out too much.Second,i'm just plain lazy.Third,it's darn expensive.And it doesn't even look nice.SO yea.

Ish.Going out with the "prefects" on Friday.SO called PARTY.But we're watching Wild Child.And having pizza.Haha.And it's free i guess.Cos we're using the fund.
No no no.Then after that,the crazy Form 1's.They wanna hv an "AFTER PARTY" after the so called party.Pfft,they wanna watch ANOTHER movie.Probably the movie i tot that was OK.Or Bolt.But still?Haih.The prefect thingy is like frm 1pm to what?Maybe 4-5pm?Geez.They wanna stay there.Until like at night.Should i go for LAND training?Haha.

And they invited like the Form 2s too.I dunno whether i wanna go.So should i go?

0 comments: