Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mid Valley AGAIN.

Haha.You probably must be thinking, WHAT? Mv? AGAIN? She should live there. I WISH. I spent the whole afternoon there. And i just went there YESTERDAY. I'm going there again tomorrow. Today actually. It's after 12. Oh whatever. Yea. And i was only looking at SHOES. Well, hehe, i bought two pairs of shoes. HAHA. FINALLY. I got a pair of SNEAKERS! Frm Bata. Haha. And it ain't yellow or red. It's PINK (exactly this colour)! And i also bought some sort of sandal or shoe or whatever i hv no idea what it's called. And two books too. A book for Bue (Princess Diaries 1,2,3!!!!). And GG3. Oh i also had some yummy pancakes. Geez. I am like seriously like almost broke! but i'm not. It's only a matter of time before i become broke. You know, everytime i go to Vincci i hv to get the salesperson to like help me get my size cos everything on display is 5 or 4!! Which is kinda annoying cos i can't try on every shoe. Cos my size is 6 or 7. Which sucks.

My sandals?

My pink sneakers!

0 comments: