Sunday, December 7, 2008

So Little Time

You know what?Almost one year's passed.Though it doesn't feel like it.In a like i dunno how many days,it'll be Christmas then New Year then CNY (my fav) then before i know it,it's the end of next year.Dang does time go by like super fast.AW geez.I just remembered that i'm STILL a prefect and next year is morning session & PMR and we hv to be juniors again (junior senior to be exact) and next year i hv to/get to/can go for the stupid merentas desa.Pfft.

What did i accomplish this year?I dunno.Like a few pretty awesome stuff.But i'm too lazy to type it out.I'm glad i made it tru school :)

OH GEE.I just realized that i hv like less than one month of fooling around.How am i gonna finish Grey's Anatomy & Ugly Betty & HEROES???I hv 3 weeks left.THREE MISERABLE PATHETIC WEEKS.Ok.From now on, i'm not gonna waste any of my precious time.

0 comments: