Thursday, December 25, 2008

Listen up ya'll, cos this it .

Merry Merrry MERRY ChRiStMaS!!!!!!!!!
I just ate some yummy yummy tur-kay! And later, for dinner, i'm gonna eat more!
Hahahaha, i hope i don't become fat :)
I finished Grey's Anatomy Season 4 and i am super duper disappointed!
I hate the ending. It didn't feel like an ending.
So ..... Bleuek.
Worse than Season 3 man.
Ok Season 2 is the BEST. THE BEST. Most awesome.
Save a Life. I noe it's like
Speaking of Season 2, I am so addicted to Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars and The Fray's How to OLD. But it's still awesome.
Hmmm, i'm still like so lazy to post the pics frm the camera. Haha.
Oh well, and my New Year's Resolution list is not even close to DONE!
Wheeeeeee.
Oooohhh, guess what???
I want to SHOP soooooo badly.
Seriously.
I need to shop!!!!
I don't care about books! I want my skinny jeans.
And i'm so gonna buy the pair of heels i saw at Vincci. RM 30 onlY!
I think i'm a lil bit crazy now :D
If i lay here, if i just lay here, would you lie with me & just forget the world.........

0 comments: