Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged by Amanda

The rules:

Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.

1. I dislike The Jonas Brothers & think all of them are gay. NJ is not attractive or hot or cute.Ew.

2. My fav tv show is Grey's Anatomy. After that is Heroes.

3. Last time i use/used? eat like 15 pieces of bread a day. I eat it with peanut butter and sugar :)

4. I hv sunburn on my face frm god knows where. My cheeks hurt.

5. I like playing Foosball. It rocks. I CAN'T wait for CNY.

6. Right now, i am TOTALLY broke.

7. I am STILL deciding whether i should go for training today.

8. I'm suppose to email Keith songs. Like soon. Or now. But i seem to be feeling PRETTY lazy now.

I tag :
Bue ~ Joy ~ Yee Lynn ~ Tammy ~ Grace ~ Jiun Ru ~ Sweet Mae ~ whoever who wants to do this ~

0 comments: