Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Stuff i need to do

Stuff i need to do :


1. Complete my New Year's Resolution. Which i'm like not gonna do cos out of 10, i think i'll only do 1. Haha. I'm just doing it for the fun of it.

2. Change my Christmas wishlist. I mean, SHORTEN my list to stuff that i are possible to GET. Ugh. Pfft.

3. Finish Grey's Anatomy Season 4 before Christmas. Hey, it'd be like my little Christmas pressie to myself :)

4. Get myself a RED dress to wear for CNY (Frm BLOOK or Nichii). I just decided that i want to wear a dress. And i didn't buy anything red, out of ALL the clothes i bought frm Nichii and MNG.

5. Last minute Christmas shopping for my cousins. Pfft, Christmas dinner!

6. Try not to freak out about next year. Why can't time just go by slowly? Like, S-L-O-W-L-Y.

Why is the connection so darn bloody slow?? And FACEBOOK, i wanna kill IT. SO annoyingggg.

0 comments: