Monday, December 8, 2008

Just a thought

I just finished The IT Girl. Kinda nice. Sick. Full of stuff good girls shouldn't read. But Gossip girl is nicer. But both are kinda addictive. Can't wait to read the second book. I hope they're gonna make it a tv show. Cos there are like loads of cute guys in the book. Cassie!You owe me GG3!Haha.

I need a new pencil box or case or whatever. Seriously, i need a NEW one. My big black Billabong one like sudah mati. And the one i'm using now is PURPLE. P-U-R-P-L-E. I so cannot stand that colour. Someone get me a one for Christmas. Or, i could just get myself a new one. Pfft, whatever. OH, me thinks she needs a new school bag too. Even tho there's nothing wrong with the one i'm using now. STILL. Darn, i wish i could hv a Billabong. But those are super expensive.

You know, i only slept in my room for one night. ONE night. And now, my OTHER grandmother is here. My mom's mom. I'm nvr gonna get my room back, am i? Ok, she's nice and all. She's like the opposite of the witch. But awww, nevermind.

Geez i gotta go for dinner with family. PFFT. Shit, steamboat. I hate steamboat.

0 comments: