Sunday, December 28, 2008

When two different worlds collide

I watched Bolt again today and i still cried again. How pathetic of me. Haha! But it seriously an awesome show. It's really REALLY touching. Hah. Anyways, a note to you people :

NVR EVER TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. NO wait, taxi's and buses and LRT's are ok. I'm talking about the stupid KTM Komuter. Whatever it's called. I don't wanna talk about it. It was just disgustingly horrible. I'm not a brat!!! I don't mind taking ANYTHING else. It's just that the KTM. NVR EVER TAKING IT AGAIN. Ok, maybe i DO sound like a brat. But i'm not. I just can't stand being squashed by loads of ppl and lack of oxygen AND the odor in the train.

Speaking of BOLT, this song is like awesome. Haha. Rhino, the hamster is super cute. And i just learned a new word today : Redoculous! :)

Miley Cyrus & John Travolta - I thought I lost you




Oh and here's the annoying song i like.

The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let me GO

Ish, i can't post the video but you should really watch it. It's cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StP-yIQeT2o

Oooh. I heard this song a long time ago but now only i realize how awesome this song is. Listen to it twice. She rockS!!! Now i noe why Kanisha was so addicted to this.

Demi Lovato - Two World Collide

Oh and i found the music video for this! This song is nice but i'm not sure whether i get the video. And OK, the song is stupid but who cares?

Demi Lovato - La La Land.

And one more song frm the Cheetah Girls. Hah, they suck. But I heard this song on Disney Channel. And it's kinda nice. I like the video. I've been watching a lot of Disney Channel lately. But sadly, i keep missing Suite Life on Deck. Heh, anyone watches Ben 10 here? Haha, so stupid la that show. Dunno why i watch it.

Cheetah Girls - Dance Me If You Can

Isaac just told me that his friend has an extra ticket for MAMMA MIA!!!! and he's selling it. The 250 one. Wheee....

0 comments: