Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Let's talk till we drop

I went to Mid Valley yesterday with Rachael, my couz from Australia.
Chicken Rice.
Baskin Robbins.
Fish Spa -again- .
Window shopping.
BORDERS.
Fish spa was fun. I prefer the one in Mv than the one in Sunway.
And guess what? I just discovered what this word is : ILY . I love everyone. HAHA!!!
AND from BORDERS, i bought INKHEART (3 in 1). It has the stupid movie cover. SO ugly, But it's cheaper, so i just bought that. Oh and a GG book.
I DIDN't BUY HEROESSSSS. Pfft. Should i buy it??
Oh and i'm thinking of getting a wallet or a pencil box from Roxy. But it's liike Rm79.90 or more. And the pencil case is like Rm50. Oh well, see first. This Friday imma go out and decide.
Oh and you ppl are suppose to tell me whether you all can go OUT? To watch Bedtime Stories?? Helloooooo????? (to Joy,YL, and Tam)
Prepare for a list of stuff i did this year in the next post!!

0 comments: