Saturday, December 27, 2008

shut up and let me go

i'm super speechless.
about the ppl who are coming to our class.
next year.
gosh.
geez.
omgosh.
especially HER.
I think everyone is.
You know who i'm talking about.
WHY HER?
Sad, i hv no idea who the other 5 ppl are.
Ewwww ..... if SHE becomes our ketua.
Oh gosh.
I'd rather be dead.
I find The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let me GO really annoying but kinda nice. The video's cute :) I feel too overwhelmed with unknown emotions now i don't really know what i'm feeling now.
I .. I errr , I forgot what i wanted to say. ? . Pfft. That's how speechless i AM. Wow, i'm nvr speechless.
P/s : JOY! Can you pls call me?? I've been trying to CALL you for the past two days. And either YOU're out or it's engaged or no one's picking up. And that's ANNOYING. PFFT.

0 comments: