Monday, December 29, 2008

Ok, i hv RM100 to spend on books.

I got vouchers for Christmas and now i can't decide WHAT to get. Which should i get? :





Heh. Inkheart (3 in 1) - Rm 79.90. Ok this is all three books in 1. So if you do the math, i'm saving money buying this. Instead OF buying the first book which Rm 39.90. Am i right? So i think i AM buying this. Soooooo, 80 bucks gone here.

Marley & Me - Rm 33.30. Heh. I can just borrow this frm my tuition teacher. So, should i get this or Heroes???



Heroes : Saving Charlie!!! - Rm 33.90 ( Paperback ). I've been wanting this book for quite sometime. Ok, i'll consider buying this and Inkheart.




The Host - Rm 61.50. It's not even a hard cover. But apparently, it's nice. The book. But the sypnosis doesn't sound interesting. And it's expensive. SO i think i won't buy it. Or should i?






Tales of Beedle The Bard - Rm 43.00!!! This is super expensive and is sooo not worth my money. The words are huge. It's like a children's book. And it's just redoculous!!! But the cover is sooo awesome. I'm not gonna buy this :(


Gossip Girl 8 : Rm 32.90. As much as i want it, someone else can get it for me. So i think i'll just wait.

So : Inkheart ( 3 in 1 ) AND Heroes OR Gossip Girl?

0 comments: