Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Paranoid

Yesterday it was like super cold cos it was raining the whole day. And today, it's darn HOT. It is so sunny. Geez. Right now i'm eating my THIRD ice cream. And since 10 am i've been watching Grey's Anatomy. Now i've finally stopped. It's funny how i always end up CRYING in most of the episodes. Some of the cases are really sad. I'm not a crybaby. Ok, fine. SO what if i am? Haha. Muahaha i'm lame.

I also realized that i may just die any second. Why? Cos i live on a freaking hill man. In a FREAKING condo. SO it might just topple over OR higher ABOVE me, there's a HUGE indian temple there which might just FALL over and ta-dah! A landslide! I think i'm paranoid. But seriously if my life depended on luck. I would've been dead by now. I am a very unlucky person. I forgot what i was gonna type. Dang.

I don't think i'm going for training today. Going to mv. Again. To watch a movie. Again. ..... Free tickets to that keanu reeves movie which name is too long. Too lazy to type :) THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL. I think they should make it shorter. Like TDTESS. Haha. That's funny.
I think i need more ice cream.

0 comments: